SafeSync Web Console – SafeSync.com
Updates released 9th of May
- New Web Console Language Support – Brazilian Portuguese
- Enhance the visibility and change location of the web console help links
- New style for registration and registration complete page, and GSG steps are clickable
- Show up “activate with key” link only when subscription has 3 months left only
- Remove ‘Quick Start Guide’ for new users (SafeSync consumer product first)
- Remove share action from teamfolder viewer in REST API
Mobile Apps v1.5
Will also release in May but not align with monthly release on the 9th of May
- Support multiple files upload from mobile device to server.
- Add History page: provide download queue and downloaded file list
- Add Upload page: provide upload queue and upload progress status.
- Change refresh style to match iPhone/iPad user behavior: Pull-down refresh
- Provide Thumbnail view for photos and videos.
- Add Recycle Bin: provide delete/restore/empty files in recycle bin.
- Support Save Photo to album, user could save photo/video from MyFiles to local device.