New SafeSync updates coming on May 11 11:00-13:00 UTC:
- General availability of SafeSync for Business in North America and Europe (more details available here).
- New thumbnails for JPEG images will respect the orientation in the tags, so users will see their images rotated correctly if their camera supports this.
- User’s name and email address are now displayed in the WebUI and client.
- New search functionality in online Help documentation
- Support in the client for web proxies that use HTTP Basic auth.
- Several client performance improvements including a 25% reduction in memory and CPU usage.
- Addition of ‘Remove from Sync’ from right-click context menu.
- Service name in Windows no longer contains the name ‘Humyo’.